MENU

Slide

Monday, April 13, 2009


BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.




Sponsered Advertorial:




Me loveeeeeee accessories~
Went over to Hougang mall's PO to collect my registered mail today!
Wenya Designs, prolly you girls will find this shop name
really familiar since Wenya Designs always participate
in Night Bazaars/red dot museum /flea markets!

And she specially customized a few really gorgeous pieces for me,
and some remakes from her past sold out collection
which i love so much!



If you love pink accesories,




...the gorgeous combi of gold/black/pearl...



...Bling and pearls..




Then you WOULD go crazy over WenYa Designs accesories!!
Check out her website now!
She does customized pieces as well! (:





http://www.wenyadesigns.com/
http://www.wenyadesigns.com/
http://www.wenyadesigns.com/
http://www.wenyadesigns.com/
http://www.wenyadesigns.com/
http://www.wenyadesigns.com/









Met up with Nadnut in town last thursday!
The smelly girl was laaaaaate,
lol, so i went over to Clover 1st!

And i got my hair dyed.. a hot cherry reeeeeeed! :D


ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARSSSS!!!! Hehehe







Nadnut brought Esther & Me
to the Digimask event at The Cathay,

they had a collaboration with Swarvoski and
we saw all these really cool crystal designs and stuff!


but we wait around 2 hours for the event to start
cos the corporate people weren't there yet!



*BAAAAAANG FORKS!!!*
Wait until very hungry luh~







Look at some of the super pretty blingy stuff by digimask as well!
*grabbed the picture from esther's blog! heh






I love my new hair colour! :D







Boyf waited for me after school for about 3-4 hours
for my event to end so he can send me home!

Awwwwwwwww..







Lol, he's crazy! The other day at church,
cos i have this habit of throwing my receipts, accesories,
candy wrapper, whatever junk into my bag,
then he found a pair of earrings and he just take and wear! @#$%^&









Btw rmb i said i bought this book a couple of months ago?
http://www.amazon.com/Aranzi-Aronzo-Cute-Dolls-Stuff
/dp/1932234780/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid
=1239630727&sr=8-2




I finally made my 1st doll!
It's a little out of shape.. lol and naked at the moment!
Haven't had time to head down to spotlight to buy
some cute patterned cloth for bunny's dress!







Yup i know.. i'm very very bored. lol.









Baked cookie with boyf last night,
i don't dare to do anything complicated with him around!
Cos everytime i bake at his place.. HE WILL DESTROY IT
and it'll pissed me off like crazy!



Lol, after we baked like 3 batches of cookies
we had quite alot of dough left,
so boyf just threw the whole chunk in the oven
and we got a hugeeeeeee cookie!


... lol, there's like so much WHAT-THE-HEEEEELL moments with him.






Btw, I went to do my brazillian waxing with nadnut this morning!!!
Hehehe, i got so many emails and stuff asking me
if it hurts and stuff,
Shall blog about it another day!


After the B-waxing,
nadnut went to gym and i went to walk around at taka!
Stupid boyf was suppose to meet me and
he was like dilly-dally-ing as usual
so he didnt have time to meet me

cos he had to go to school
! Humph.

So i walked around town for around 2 hours alone
then head to school for tutorial!





Lol, i'm very proud of myself!
Today i didnt even take cab once!
I was thinking of taking cab to hougang mall to collect my mail,
I was thinking of taking cab to Marina Square for B-waxing,
i was thinking of taking cab to school!
Muahahah, but i did not ok!

So i prolly saved like $50 that i might've spent on cab fares!!!










I'm damn blur today luh :x
I went to school for tutorial, and i went to LectureRoom 312,
I sashayed in, late as usual.

Took my usual seat and started looking around the class
and like everyone was staring at me! So WTH!
Then i started looking at the unfamiliar faces staring at me,
and i asked the guy infront: " Errr, is this case study?"

HE GAVE ME THIS SUPER STUN AND GONG LOOK
AND TOLD ME: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"



Argh, I WALKED INTO THE WRONG LECTURE ROOM!!!
so i tried to act like i'm not super shy about being so blur
and i quickly picked up my stuff and walked out!








Then i walked into LecturerRoom 313,
*cross fingers and hopefully it's the right room*
When i walked in there was like only like 8 student and an indian lecturer,
so i walked in and asked the lecturer :" Is this case study?"

(Cos i forgot to wear my contacts and
i couldn't see his face clearly from thr back of the class,
plus i only see my classmates once a week
so i obviously don't rmb their faces!)


Then he like said you forgot how i look like ah!
Of course this is case study lah!
Then the rest of the swtudents was like laughing at me :x
SO PAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!




HAIS!!! WHY AM I SO BLUR!!!










Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:
Gotta goooooooo watch show!

Hehehe, I've been watching :
boys over flower (korean version)
Hana Yori Dango (Japanese version)
Meteor Garden (Taiwan version)

I should like do a comparison of the 3 different versions of F4! Lol!

No comments: